Saturday 24 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! Because I knew it would be a busy weekend/week running up to the super busy month of November I did a bit of stitching ahead the other day and for the most part all went well till I got to this part and was so excited to stitch it that I completely forgot to take a photo of part twelve first. Below you will find the photoshopped part twelve where in I took the photo of part thirteen and the photo of part eleven and did some serious covering up. I'm not very good at this but it works for the casual eye.
This is what mine more or less looked like before I added part thirteen.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the NFSAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.