Thursday 29 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the sixteenth round of mystery stitching! I'm afraid this post is very late because I was helping my son get ready for a job interview - he's just walked out of the door as I'm typing this - I'm hoping it works out this time! He's autistic so things can be a bit more difficult for him, though fortunately he's reasonably good with people. As for today's post... it's the halfway point of this SAL! Yes already! This SAL is half the length of the other ones so that it finishes on the same day as the Autumn Magical Mystery SAL starts.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day three.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.