Thursday 8 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! I'm not sure what I was going to say today, being faced with the new interface for writing my blogs for a second day has thrown me off again - I wasn't looking forward to writing this post as I used to - I was dreading it and actively avoided doing the still to be done information posts as it was all just too much change for me. I like to be able to test the pdf links before I post for example - something I can only do with a workaround now instead of the nice old "test this link" button. The "jump" button has been hidden (and the image changed), but it used to be next to the picture link and has been replaced with a insert video link instead - much fun and games there too when I click the wrong thing... the list goes on but I don't want to bore you even more with the complaints but I do want to explain why it's putting me off so much.

This is what mine looks like after stitching day ten.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 and the Bookmark SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.