Wednesday 14 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 3

Welcome back for day three of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! Today's stitching will bring you back to where you started... but without the pain of ripping first! Now that I've got you all nice and curious I'll leave you to move on to the rest of this post - not much to say today as so far the day has been uneventful and looks to remain that way, especially as we are back to a partial lockdown here (not that I went out anyway) - fingers crossed people actually listen and do the necessary to avoid worse.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day two.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.