Friday 2 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 5

Welcome back for day five of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! Somehow I managed to get all confused with the last diagonal stitching from yesterday's part and forgot to skip the first stitch - I then still managed to end up in the right place - by way of skipping a stitch between the third and the last square of the diagonal - all without noticing! I sat back, took my first sip of coffee and DID notice... yeah... It's fixed now, fortunately it was only six stitches.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day four.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about nine hours with the delayed Temperature SAL, in about ten hours with the next part of the Ornament of the Month, and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.