Thursday 15 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! Today I'm rushing a bit to write this post because the shopping arrived just as I sat down to do it. Of course the shopping needed dealing with first - not that there was as much as usual due to a fire in the warehouse - which meant that 3/4 of the cooled goods weren't delivered. They did warn me yesterday after the fire had happened and again in the middle of the night when they told me what they couldn't deliver which meant I was properly informed which is a good thing, no surprises when I got my shopping.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day three.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 and the 35 x 35 for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.