Thursday 22 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! I just had a bit of an eek moment where I realised that there are just 9 days left till November starts and I still have a ton of work to get done for the Autumn Magical Mystery SAL (that runs the whole of November instead of the Mini Mysteries) and a bunch of stuff for the SAL announcements for 2021 (mostly designing of the options for the larger patterns). Fortunately I have most of the stitching for this month complete so that's one thing less to worry about. I'll get it done in time - I always do - usually because of eek moments spurring me on hehehe.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part ten.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.