Tuesday 13 October 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - October

Welcome to the tenth part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! This month you will again get two pattern options. I not only managed to get this month's stitching done in time but I also finished last month's as well! I didn't remember to take a photo of last month's before I started stitching in the weekend so you will get a full photo of everything so far instead of multiple images.
For last month's plusses I used DMC 3850 and 993. For this month's partial plus I used DMC 3847 and for the single 10 x 10 square with the mini plusses I used DMC 3818.
 
As you can see there isn't much left on mine - just two spots in fact. I'll be doing one next month and one in December but both months I will still give two options for you to use. It's the down side of me getting over excited at the beginning of the year, though it's also a plus as November and especially December are super busy months so like this you could potentially finish early and use it for a gift.

You can find the pattern for the octagons here
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 and Friday for the next part of the 35 x 35 for 2020 SAL!

2 comments:

  1. Another fun month! So looking forward to stitching this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to when you have time to get yours done! :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.