Wednesday 1 April 2020

Temperature SAL - April

Welcome to the fourth Temperature SAL post! March has been and gone with many of us now having to stay at home in our houses due to the pandemic it's getting more difficult to actually feel the temperatures we are recording. Remember that if you have a stay at home order you can still go into your garden/on your balcony/sit at an open window to enjoy the sun when it's out and get a bit of fresh air. I have even had a few days when it was warm enough in the sun (though the air temperature wasn't all that warm) that I could sit and read in my garden for a while!
This is my embroidery so far - still very green, with mostly the darker green but hopefully I'll be getting to the lightest green more often this upcoming month. Only one photo this time - I did most of the stitching last Sunday in a catch up session.

In total I spent 2 hours and 21 minutes stitching this in March - I did the same as in February, I stitched it in 3 goes (one session was day 1 to 28, then day 29 and 30, and last of all I did day 31).
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great Wednesday! - or Thursday if you are ahead of me in time - I'll see you in an hour from the time of posting for the Seasons SAL and tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL! On Friday I'll be back with the fourth Ornament of the Month for 2020!

1 comment:

  1. Great stitching! Im hoping for a slightly warmer April as well. Here's my March: https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/04/march-temperature-sal.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.