Friday 10 April 2020

The Spring Magical Mystery SAL 2020 - Part 6

Welcome to part six of the Spring Mystery SAL! I hope you are all enjoying the mystery! I had fun myself with it as I'm stitching along with you due to life getting in the way at the time I had planned to get the stitching done. This means I now have to stitch to keep up with the posts. Even then things got busy after the last post so I couldn't sit down to stitch till two hours after part five was posted! This time I made it in time with stitching, I might not be so lucky later.
This is what mine looked like after part five. If you don't know where to look for the next stitches have a look at the pattern notes on page two of the pdf - I give a list of places where stitches have been added so you know where to look.

Colours used this time:

  • Colour A (DMC 445 on the pattern)
  • Colour D (DMC 320 on the pattern)
Number of stitches:
  • 16 - in Colour A
  • 72 - in Colour D
For a total of 88 stitches for this part.

You can find the pattern here

See you for the next part of the mystery in four hours!

I do not expect anyone to be able to be up to date at all times during the SAL - you need to eat and sleep at the very least so expect to be "behind" part - if not all - of the time! It's part of the nature of this type of SAL for this to happen, so being "behind" is the normal state of affairs. If you are a slow stitcher expect to finish "after" the SAL has "finished" - though tbh the SAL is always available and new people find the patterns on a regular basis so it's never really over.

On all social media sites the tag to use is:  #SpringMysterySAL - let's make the world see what we are up to!

PS: Don't forget you can ask all your questions in the comments below and there is a Facebook group to share your stitching results etc. which you can find here








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.