Monday 20 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the third round of mystery stitching! Today things are a little late because I've been helping youngest make today's bread. Yesterday's bread was a success - well breads as I made three smaller beads as oldest wanted no seeds on top, youngest was dreaming of black sesame seeds and I decided to go nuts and do black seeds only (poppy and sesame seeds)
The teaspoon is included for size reference. I wanted to see if cutting the bread in the round before baking would change things but it didn't for these loaves. But it's time for the SAL stuff so here it is...
This is mine after stitching part seven.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 and the Easy Christmas Cards SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.