Wednesday 29 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 3

Welcome back for day three of the fourth round of mystery stitching!  Things are progressing nicely and I don't think I saw anyone making a mistake with the placement of yesterday's squares. I have the second bread made from yesterday's dough cooling and we will soon have it for lunch - I'll take a photo before I cut into it.
Yesterday's bread came out nicely! I'm sure today's bread will be as good if not better thanks to extra rising time.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part two. All three colours are showing up already!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.