Friday 24 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the third round of mystery stitching! Today, as mentioned yesterday, no bread photo as I'd not needed to bake bread yesterday due to having bought a loaf with the weekly shopping. Changing to home delivery over a year ago was a good thing as I no longer need a day to recover from getting to a shop on my bicycle, walking around the shop getting stuff, then loading the 4-6 bags onto my bicycle handlebars and bicycling home again (I grew up in The Netherlands, it's how shopping was done by most women before many houses had a second car). Now with the pandemic it's good I have a weekly slot as I'm immunocompromised and need to avoid public places. Getting a spot on the delivery route is very, very difficult if I'd not had my delivery subscription I couldn't rely on having a spot at all - which would have been awful last week when oldest was ill and nobody was allowed to leave the house for anything. He's better, I'm as well as I get at this time of year so all's good here! And after that peek into my life it's time for what you really came for: the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!
This is what mine looked like after stitching day eleven - I like how despite rotating anti clockwise with stitching the spirals came out so well. The two orange ones are opposite each other, the green spirals go around a yellow centre, and the yellow spirals around a green centre!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.