Friday 3 April 2020

Ornament of the Month 2020 - April

Welcome to the fourth Ornament of the Month for 2020! I had a lot of fun with this month's pattern! If you don't want to use beads you could just do a square of red stitches instead in the spots that are empty as of course some beads are on red squares so you don't need to do them again.

The light today is really strange and makes everything glowy - perfect for glamour shots but not for ornaments.
Fortunately I'd taken a photo last night to show off to my fiancé after I'd *just* finished it so you can see it more clearly.
This month I used TOHO TR-11-258 seed beads, the threads are Kerinik #4 Very Fine Braid 003 and DMC 349. I didn't have a craft thread close enough to the DMC so used that to make the tassel and cord.

You can find the pattern here
You can find the construction tutorial here

Have a great weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 and Tuesday with the next part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL!

1 comment:

  1. These colours are gorgeous - I love a nice bright red :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.