Monday 13 April 2020

The Spring Magical Mystery SAL 2020 - Final post

Welcome to the very final post of the Spring Mystery SAL! Often I'll combine this with the post with the optional back but this time I wanted to show you what yours could look like on the same day as the back was given. I hope you all had fun with this SAL - even if you were not able to keep up with the frequency of the posts. It's been fun seeing the pictures of your progress and I hope to see many more in the days to come!
It's been very difficult to photograph this greyish blue - and it made it difficult to show the real colours of the threads as well. This is my version with the plain back as I know I won't have time to stitch the back and I wanted this project finished so I could focus on the rest of the things i need to do for the blog posts.
Some views of the biscornu. I used TOHO TR-11128 Opaque-Lustered Dandelion seed beads for the finishing.

I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of the Mini Magical Mystery 2 and the first post of the Mini Magical Mystery 3!

2 comments:

  1. Nice finish! I noticed you didnt pull it together in the middle, is this your usual preference or just for this one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am planning to but first my joints need to stop aching enough for me to bend and get my bigger beads out (a combination or arthritis and rheumatism because it gold colder after warm weather) it's too much bother to ask the kids to get the one box I need from the 6 in the cupboard with assorted things as they are in a particular order and every time I've asked the kids in the past they have messed things up. lol

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.