Tuesday 7 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 9

Welcome back for day nine of the second round of mystery stitching! When this post goes up I'll be at the dr's for a check-up - with my health issues these things go on regardless of the current situation.  I hope you were all able to find it!
This is what mine looked like after part eight. Both of the sections that I stitched with green ran out of thread today so I'll have to start new ones -  I won't be matching them like I did at the start.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours with the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.