Saturday 11 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the second round of mystery stitching! This is the penultimate post for this SAL that is somewhat being flooded out by the Spring Mystery SAL posts. Its a bit of Easter craziness I do every year for a bit of fun.
I didn't have as much fun with this when I noticed things were not lining up as they should when I was stitching part twelve.
Closer inspection showed that I'd not done things right at part nine when I was supposed to add to the circled stitches not add everything on top.
Luckily this was the spot I'd started new threads so it wasn't as difficult as it could have been to rip out the offending stitches.
And this is it all fixed with part twelve stitched too. I like how you can barely notice where I had to fix things.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2! I'll be back later with several parts of the Spring Mystery SAL! (A new one every four hours )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.