Monday 27 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the third Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 starts in an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen and what I have done with my version.

This is what mine looked like after stitching part fourteen. As I'd finished two threads while doing part thirteen I used the two remaining threads to finish stitching this.
This is what it looks like when finished as part of my ornament chain.
And this is the full chain so far, the mat I use to take photos of my smaller things is getting a bit too small for it all, so in a fortnight I'll have to find another way to take a photo of it.
And this is my thread /bead line up. The thread is, as mentioned in the first post, a lovely thread by Jodyri Designs - Sherbet Dip 042R. The thread I picked for the backstitched outline is DMC 722, which matches nicely with the orange in the Jodyri Designs thread. The beads are TOHO TR-11-961 Inside-Color Crystal/Butter Lined.

I'll be back in an hour with the first part of the fourth Mini Magical Mystery SAL!

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! The special floss reminds me of that icecream Twister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely pattern, even though I stitched it all in one go, not daily :) Love your ornament chain too, some day I'm going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.