Tuesday 14 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the third round of mystery stitching! I have seen quite a few starts already! The colours are all so different from each other - it's such fun to see! Like some others I stitched the backstitched outline that I will need for finishing first. I did it because I wanted to make the finishing at the end a faster and easier process and I had a bit of time yesterday.
This is mine with both backstitched outlines mostly visible. Like last time I started four threads - one in each corner.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours with the next part of the Blackwork SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.