Wednesday 1 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 3

Welcome back for day three of the second round of mystery stitching! I noticed that a lot of people saw goldfish in the pattern yesterday - I wonder if all of you still see it after today? I'm still seeing fantastic finishes of the first Mini Magical Mystery SAL showing up in the groups - good going those of you who were able to decide what to make - it will help those who are still on the fence decide too!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part two. A bit more blue and green is coming out to play on the embroidery - its fun to see the colours show up!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back later with the Temperature SAL AND the Seasons SAL as it's the first of the month and that means it's time for these two SALs! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.