Thursday 9 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the second round of mystery stitching! In case you missed last night's post: the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 information post is up! For this SAL we are still going strong with some days left of stitching!
Yes this is indeed an image made from the pattern... I needed to get ahead with stitching and forgot to take a photo after finishing part ten and before starting part eleven while chatting with my fiancé on Skype - opps.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2! Remember the post will be an hour earlier due to the Spring Mystery SAL starting at midday. I'll be back in about ten hours with the Bookmark SAL which I'm giving a day earlier due to the Spring Mystery SAL.

1 comment:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.