Sunday 19 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 7

Welcome back for day seven of the third round of mystery stitching! Today we hit the half way point of patterns! Yesterday's beer bread was a disaster - it didn't rise at all and as I'd also misremembered the size of the dish required I used one that was 3x bigger than required. Small wonder it failed - but it was a good flat bread! Today I'm making a plain white bread - and I might go wild and sprinkle some black sesame seeds on top!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part six. I'm rotating the threads anticlockwise as I do the border bits so it's going to be quite interesting how today's part make things look!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.