Wednesday 22 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the third round of mystery stitching! Just four more days to go before you know what this will really look like, I hope you found all the stitches in yesterday's part! Yesterday's slow risen bread was baked on a baking tray and decided to come undone (I also forgot to set a timer so it's good I noticed the smell of the bit of crust burning before it was fully burnt!)
It didn't taste burnt and the crust wasn't too solid so not a bad thing in the end.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day nine. The border section is getting a little colourful!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.