Monday 13 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 2 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the second Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 starts in an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching and what I have done with my version.
This is what mine looked like after stitching part fourteen. I ended up using a single thread to do them all even though I still had two threads left on the embroidery simply because I was just so tired from doing all of the weekend stitching.
In the middle of a thunderstorm when the light was a bit odd I picked a blue (DMC 3761) to use for the backstitched outline and it turned out not to be as close as I'd have liked but it isn't very visible so it's not a disaster. The beads look far off too but worked out really nicely. I used TOHO TR-11-976 Inside-Color Crystal/Neon Ice Blue Lined seed beads.
And this is what the Mini Magical Mystery and Mini Magical Mystery 2 look like together when finished into the "chain" of ornaments. as I finished this today I knew there was going to be another one so I included a tiny cord to join the third one to in a fortnight.

I'll be back in an hour with the first part of the third Mini Magical Mystery SAL!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great and I love how they are complementing each other too! Really pretty beads!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.