Wednesday 1 April 2020

Seasons SAL - Spring

Welcome to the Spring edition of the Seasons SAL! Like last time I I still haven't got a time machine (If only!) and as it's been a super busy month I just wasn't able to finish the stitching for this month's pattern. I did get the Winter one stitched in January though so I'll show it first.
I'm very pleased with how it came out! I did a two stitch wide gap between the stitching and the backstitched outline because I want to show the fabric off a bit once its assembled.
This is how far I got before I had to stop to write this post. I'm at 1499 stitches of 2500 - not bad for two days stitching really. I got most of the sky done which I really wanted to be able to show you with real stitches.
These are the threads I'm using - as per the chart. The fabric I'm using is Jodyri Designs July 2015 Limited Edition "Holmsey Hare" 18ct Aida.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL and on Friday I'll be back with the fourth Ornament of the Month for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.