Friday 17 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3 - Part 5

Welcome back for day five of the third round of mystery stitching! If you weren't certain after part three that you had your counting right you should be certain now! This mean that we can go off at a tangent and have some fun in other places of the embroidery! I've taken up bread baking as a way to pass the time, have yummy bread and get some exercise - you can get quite the workout making bread by hand!
This was yesterday's bread made with a prehistoric grain mix from the local mill. (oer brood) that I liberally coated with sunflower, sesame, and poppy seeds before baking - it  didn't last long so I'm currently baking another loaf (white with sunflower seeds in it) for today. However I'm pretty sure you are actually here to see my progress on the Mini Magical Mystery 3 and get the next bit of pattern!
This is what mine looks like after part four.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours with this month's edition of the 35 x 35 for 2020 and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 3!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy bread! I just popped by my local bakery and bought an assortment of bread buns for weekend breakfasts :) They need to survive too! :P (and I have no baking skills!) Im really liking how this one is starting!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.