Tuesday 28 April 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the fourth round of mystery stitching! The flurry of beautiful finishes has continued and the starts of many have started showing up too! Yesterday I had the day off from baking bread as I'd made two different loaves on Sunday. Today I'm also making the dough for two loaves. The first I'll bake today and the second will have a very long, slow second rising in the fridge.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day one. As usual I'm using four threaded needles - I started the centre with one of them, before doing the bottom right corner and then added the other three on the remaining corners.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL! I'll return tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.