Monday 1 June 2020

Temperature SAL - June

Welcome to the sixth Temperature SAL post! May went past a bit more slowly than April did, perhaps because I had less running around to do - and fewer posts! Not having to do a high speed mystery in May did make quite the difference. Once we have done the stitching for this coming month we will be halfway with the SAL and the stitching!
As you can see things were warmer in May - as it should have been - though there is still a lot of the middle green. The darkest green stayed away this month - and I'm very happy about that!
If you look carefully then you can see that the bottom left has been done in a darker yellow - yes, that's right, the second yellow has showed up in May as well!

In total I spent 2 hours and 19 minutes stitching this. I stitched in one go this time - I stitched everything today.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 and the Weavers Animals Band Sampler.

1 comment:

  1. I finall got around to post mine, too! Lots of yellow here as well: https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-may-sals.html

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.