Monday 22 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the eighth round of mystery stitching! It's been fun seeing the few people who have had time to stitch and share their progress - I'm starting to think that this project is slowly winding itself down as fewer people are stitching (or at least showing what they are stitching) but we will see - perhaps with the summer coming up more people will have time again. I hope so as its rather fun.
As always I'm showing my progress a day late - so here is my fabric and thread for this round. I'm using Jodyri Designs Wild Porcini, a standard line fabric, in 18ct Aida as always. It's a little browner in person - hopefully as I start stitching I'll get a better picture of it. The threads are DMC 3340 for the outlines (you may have seen this one before, it works so well with the brighter oranges Michelle makes) and Jodyri Designs 094/. Green Eyed Monster - it will be fun to see how this one stitches up!

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully - you don't want to make a mistake today.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8! I'll also be giving the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these. I am saving them and plan to do one per month in 2021 as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. So, as well as making a quilt in colours of the month, I will be making your cross stitch into one larger project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you keep doing these. I have 23 stitched so far and ready to start on a few more. I am not good at posting stuff but I am using 14 ct. opalescent Aida and Threadworx Bradley's Balloons and some of their other variegateds. Especially the one with 2 greens and a red in it and some with blues and purples, just love doing them so I really hope they continue. Thanks sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.