Tuesday 16 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 9

Welcome back for day nine of the seventh round of mystery stitching! We've got the corners done and the centre covered so what's going to happen in the spaces between? And are the areas we've stitched really finished or will there be more stitches to do there later on? All these questions will be answered today and in the next five days as this mystery runs to a close. Hopefully you will be surprised by the final stitches!
For now I'm going to stick with showing my embroidery so far - always a day late but I think it's more fun like that - no spoilers before you see the pattern! Speaking of which...

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Easy Christmas Cards SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.