Tuesday 23 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the eighth round of mystery stitching! I won't be showing any progress pictures today for the plain and simple reason that I wasn't able to start stitching. I'm currently having a flare up and sitting is too uncomfortable for me to sit very long - it's one of the many joys of having rheumatism. The good news is that posts can and will go up as per schedule - I can sit long enough to make them happen.



I have been some beautiful stitching the last few days - it warms the soul! Especially as I'm not able to stitch much myself.

You can find today's pattern here. Please count carefully today, it's a bit spread out still.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.