Saturday 13 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the seventh round of mystery stitching! Today I was almost too lost in the rabbit hole of sites looking at stitches and other things that I can use for next year's Sampler SAL - it's a lot of fun and although I personally am game to try just about anything I also don't want to put people off from even starting by doing things that some might find too challenging. One things is certain... by the end of next year you will either have expanded the repertoire of stitches you can do and enjoy or you have found more stitches you dislike! Also edges... pretty edges! It will be FUN!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part five - you can see the green sneaking back in on two of the sections.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.