Monday 8 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the sixth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 starts in an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen and it added to the ever growing chain.  I do hope you all had fun! I have loved seeing your stitching in the Facebook group!

This is what mine looks like after stitching part fourteen. I hope you enjoyed the surprise part fourteen brought!
I thought I'd show you the backs of all of the completed Mini Magical Mysteries first - you can see the assorted colours of the fabrics better like this.
And this is them all from the front. I really like how choosing threads that are all in the same colour theme bring it all together even though every single thread and fabric is different. I did an inventory of my threads and including discontinued, specials, and Limited Edition threads I have enough to do another 14 of these! I do hope that we won't still be in lockdown long enough to use them all though!
I took the chain outside to photograph as it was getting awkward trying to get them all in a single photo using the curtain tie back hook by my desk. The back/end/etc. will be hanging below the final one of the chain, but it's not in the picture as it isn't attached yet.
These are the threads and seed beads used this time. The plain orange was used for the backstitched outline and finishing and is DMC 3340, I used Jodyri Designs T 036/. Jammin' for the main stitching. I didn't include the green craft thread that I'm using for the cording this time. I used TOHO TR-11-902 "Celon Lemon Chiffon" size 11 seed beads for the edges.

I'll be back in an hour with the first part of the seventh Mini Magical Mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.