Monday 8 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the seventh round of mystery stitching! So good to see you return for another round of mystery stitching! The weekend updates have been fantastic to see! So many different colours - and some daring thread choices - it's great to see you having fun with these little patterns! I put a list of future dates for this SAL in the 13th post of the previous mystery - if you haven't seen it yet go have a look!
As always on the first post I'm only showing you the thread and fabric I've picked. The fabric is Jodyri Designs April 2017 Year of Neutrals "Stormy Seas" 18ct Opal Aida. I am also using this for Ornament of the Month 2020! The Thread I'm using for the backstitched outlines and the finishing is is DMC 309, the thread for the main stitching is Jodyri Designs 104/. Rose Ringed Parakeet. I haven't decided on the beads yet - but then I usually wait till the end to do so.


You can find today's pattern here. Please take a moment to read the pattern notes - you don't want to make a mistake today.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7! I'll also be giving the next part of the Blackwork 2020 SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.