Monday 29 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the eighth round of mystery stitching! I woke up this morning to the sounds of kids playing outside at a time they shouldn't be and realised that the primary school across the road was having the end of school year activities. It made me wonder how they did stuff for the year eight students who would be going on to secondary (high) school in September. My kids went to that school so I know that normally they go on a week-long camp to the seaside, which was obviously not possible this year. The yearly play the kids did and the Gala ball with the students arriving in batches in fancy cars/on a Harley also couldn't happen. I am sad this year's kids will miss out on all that, not just at this school but all primary schools where most kids spend years looking forward to this stuff. Deep thoughts so soon after waking up. On to something brighter!

This is what my part seven looks like after stitching it. I'm loving how the colours are working this time!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in just under an hour with the information post for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 9, and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 AND on Wednesday with the Seasons SAL and the temperature SAL! Its a busy week here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.