Wednesday 3 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the sixth round of mystery stitching! As it turned out I probably shouldn't have done the stitching of part eight Monday night.. I ended up having to rip most of it AND all of part nine that I'd stitched up to that point as I realised that I'd made a mistake and things were really not looking the way they should be.
I'd turned what should have been pointy bits into curved bits by stitching the two stitches in between the slanted \ and / bits instead of adding to the \ and / bits. I realised that the four areas in the middle that should have looked like hearts didn't. I took the photo above after I'd removed one corner of incorrect stitches as I didn't think to take a photo before then.
This is what mine looks like with the part eight stitches fixed - if you compare above you can really see how much of a difference it makes.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.