Sunday 14 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 7

Welcome back for day seven of the seventh round of mystery stitching! Today you get the seventh halfway point of the Mini Magical Mysteries! It doesn't feel like I have been doing these for so long but apparently I have been doing it long enough to get confused with filenames when making them. Yesterday I successfully managed to not only name the part SIX file "part7" but I also repeated the same mistake when putting the filename onto my blog, which I write out by hand - I don't copy/paste. It's supposed to catch out filename mistakes but apparently not. I have fixed the mistake now so anyone who downloads the file from today onwards will have the correct filename. The information within the pdf file is correct, it's just the name of the pdf that isn't. You can choose to fix yesterday's filename by changing the 7 to a 6, re-downloading the file after deleting yesterday's or just leaving it as is if you have printed it off or it doesn't bother you. I'm sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this causes.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part six.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.