Monday 15 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the seventh round of mystery stitching! I'm running a bit late today, things didn't go to plan this morning - you know how it goes some days. On top of that I noticed that I was so distracted by the filename error that I'd not done all of the part six stitches! I had to catch up with them after making the pdf for part eight and I noticed the stitches in the centre. I checked the instructions and it wasn't mentioned so I went back to see when they were added... yup in the fateful part six! At least it was an easy fix even though the investigation etc. set me back time wise.
This is what my part seven looks like with the added part six stitches in the centre. If you look closer you can see that two of the flowers have some orange showing at last!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 and the Easy Christmas Cards SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.