Friday 5 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the sixth round of mystery stitching! Just two more patterns to go and this mystery is finished, can you guess where the stitches will go? I haven't answered all of the comments yet on the poll in the Facebook group yet, working on it! Somehow every time I start something happens after I've read and responded to two or three comments and I have to stop, not really conducive to getting it all done. I am however deciding how to move forwards - I'll get back to that before too long.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eleven.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Ornament of the Month for June and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.