Thursday 25 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the eighth round of mystery stitching! Today we will be getting a delegation of teachers on our doorstep to do the alternate method of graduation here: a folded table at least 1.5m/6ft away from our front door and the rest is shrouded in mystery as it's all a surprise. All we know it will happen sometime between 9 am and midday - so far we have been waiting 1 1/2 hours for them to show up. The shopping has fortunately already arrived (Thursday is the day my online shopping arrives) as youngest and I both had a nightmare that everything happened at once.
I did however have time to get parts two...
And three stitched so I'm all caught up again.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 and this month's NFSAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.