Saturday 20 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the seventh round of mystery stitching! It's the penultimate part and tomorrow brings the final part of this SAL - I'm a bit late with the information post for the next one  so I'll get that and the ninth one written today (the ninth one will be scheduled to post in a week or so, so only one will show up today) so I can't forget again. Time has been flying by lately!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part twelve - I'm really happy with my colour choice this time.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back later with the information post for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8 and tomorrow with the final part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.