Wednesday 17 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the seventh round of mystery stitching! When it's not raining it's been quite nice out but with the garden still a mess after the neighbours did their extension last year and me having to move all my plants for the new fence the year before it's not nice to go sit in the garden. I was planning on putting a pond in (well ok - drawing lines and making minions dig) but that too got delayed due to not being able to buy the materials needed with the money I'd saved up for the job. Now of course the rain is making the delays as digging wet earth is backbreaking so it's best put off till the earth is drier. It has however given me time to really think about size and shape - and how I want to include areas for plants that like damp earth and how to make that possible, so there is a plus to it all.
This is what mine looks like after adding the part nine stitches. The orange is starting to show on the other two sides too!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.