Sunday 21 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 14

Welcome back for day fourteen of the seventh round of mystery stitching! This is also the final day of patterns for this SAL - I'll be back one more time to show what I have made tomorrow (an hour earlier than usual). The next round of the Mini Magical Mystery will start tomorrow at noon as per the information post. That said today's post is a little different from the usual posts... there is a bonus part! I just couldn't squeeze all the stitches into a single part and not everyone may want to do the extra stitches so this is a choose your own ending version! However as always I won't be showing pictures of the stitching of today's part(s) till tomorrow.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part thirteen.

You can find today's pattern here
You can find the optional bonus pattern here




Pick your own ending - it looks great either way!

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 AND the first post of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.