Friday 12 June 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7 - Part 5

Welcome back for day five of the seventh round of mystery stitching! The weather has finally decided to be summer-ish (warm and sunny, clear blue sky) rather than March-ish (colder, damp and overcast) I can tell it's going to be like that for a few days as my joints aren't aching as much as they were. Much yay!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part four - I'm really liking how the threads are matching up even though two started out as green.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Bookmark SAL for June, and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.