Sunday 2 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 2 - Jasmine

Welcome to day two! Today's pattern features the colours of the Mucha princess pattern Pinky the Pink has made of Jasmine which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
Those of you who regularly visit my blog will remember that I have made a series of free fob patterns to go with Pinky's patterns, when I started making stockings the idea soon came to me to also make a stocking for each of the princesses too. The Jasmine fob can be found here (though I used it in a box lid instead of making it into a fob).

This pattern is again full of bling and uses both Kreinik #4 Very Fine Braid and lovely sparkly gold beads! All the diagonal stitches are done with straight stitch - so from one point to another with no stops on the way, you really don't want to do partial backstitches with Kreinik if you don't have to - and it means it sparkles more. All of the other lines are backstitch.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and see you tomorrow! 

Just a note: the server some of the older patterns are hosted on is currently down, if you see a pattern you'd like to stitch just comment on the blog post it's on and I'll sort it out for you asap.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how well the princesses would turn out in stockings, turns out they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, I'm hoping they all are, some were easier than others :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.