Monday 3 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 3 - Neutral Flowers

Welcome to day 3 of the Christmas in July month of freebies! Today the pattern has been designed using neutrals as the colour scheme, not everyone's cup of tea but easy enough to change if it isn't yours.

The little flowers on the darker background and the backstitched flowers with foliage give this stocking a sepia toned look that is quite pretty and will fit in anywhere. No bling this time, just DMC threads in DMC 434, 436, 712, and 738.

You can find the pattern here

Btw... all patterns should be posted at midday CET which is GMT +1 / EST + 6

2 comments:

  1. I like those! Personally I enjoy neutrals, but those would look amazing in any colour I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do! Yes I think they would work well with any colour combination - or just really wild and zany using up short bits of threads.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.