Wednesday 26 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 26 - Cinderella

It's the 26th day of Christmas in July and here is the pattern I *know* some of you have been waiting for! Today's pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Cinderella which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
As the pattern for Cinderella was not yet published when I created the fobs I had not yet shared a pattern for a fob, however the fob pattern is scheduled to be published in August.

Cinderella's stockings use DMC Light Effects metallic and some beads for that extra sparkle that makes for a lovely evening dress, though tbh I don't think she'd wear socks with a dress this shiny.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow when I have a very bright pattern to share!

2 comments:

  1. I'll call these the 'When you Wish upon a star' stockings :D Might be the wrong movie, but the right fairy if I'm not mistaken very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.