Wednesday 19 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 19 - Merida

Welcome to day 19 of the Christmas in July freebies project! Today the pattern is inspired by Merida, which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern), it was one of the first patterns Pinky the Pink made for her Etsy shop and also the first princess fob I designed.

The picture doesn't come close to how well the colours blend into each other so I'll show the test strip I made while helping Pinky get the blending right.
As you can see it blends beautifully and will look fantastic on the stocking. Blending colours is as easy as taking 1 strand of each colour listed and threading the needle with them all at the same time, that's it, nothing complicated!

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for the next Christmas in July pattern!

2 comments:

  1. I love those colours, and I'm sure the blended stocking will look magnificent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely in person, I'm hoping to make this one myself one day, when I have time... hehe

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.