Sunday 16 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 16 - Elsa


Its day 16 of the Christmas in July freebies! That gets us to the middle of the month and from now on you will have been able to collect more patterns than there are patterns left for me to share. This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Elsa which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's Etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!
You can find the free fob pattern I made here

The stars are all done with straight stitch - so from one point to another with no stops on the way. The rest is all cross stitch with DMC threads.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow with the next instalment!

Notice:  I'm sorry but unfortunately I underestimated the amount of time everything would take, including life stuff and preparations for going on holiday, so I have been unable to complete all the preparations for the tutorial post I promised for yesterday. I will have to postpone it till after I get back as I do not have time to do it before I leave, but it will be posted before the end of the month.


2 comments:

  1. Another pretty one! For your sake I am glad we have reached the halfway mark, but for ours, I am more sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit it was a LOT of hard work making it all happen, but worth it :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.