Thursday 27 July 2017

Christmas in July: Day 27 - White and Electric Blue

Welcome back! Today's colours are a totally in your face combination - electric blue on white really jumps out at you in a fun way. The blue is my absolute favourite DMC colour and one I used on one of my first patterns, so a colour I will never forget.

The pattern itself is very Nordic in style, so would also suit red instead of the blue for example, or you could really use any colour you like to replace the blue - even a variegated thread! It is definitely a pattern that can go any way you like.

You can find the pattern here

I'll see you tomorrow for one of the few remaining patterns (only 4 days left!)

2 comments:

  1. How lovely :) I think if the star was a little different, this would make a nice Hannukah "stocking" as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are right - this could easily be adapted to that if someone chose to :D

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.